The programme will first involve Indian entrepreneurs in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur who previously received financing from ...
Syarul Ema Rena Abu Samah, a pro-Perikatan Nasional activist, had earlier apologised for erroneously making the claim.
Selangor menteri besar Amirudin Shari said his initial statement that no excavators were found at the explosion site was ...
Wan Rosdy Wan Ismail says RM2.5 million was spent to build four temporary rest stops, but some facilities were vandalised.
KOTA BHARU : Traffic on the federal road in Gua Musang, Kelantan, was congested for up to 20km today as people returned to ...
SINGAPORE : A British woman from the hit Netflix crime documentary “Con Mum”, about her allegedly scamming her renowned ...
KDCA youth wing chief Steve Johnny Mositun says the letters, if true, amount to political interference for such applications.
President Donald Trump’s announcement Wednesday of major tariffs on US trading partners around the world sent the S&P 500 ...
Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim’s aide confirms the event in Bangi has been cancelled due to the Putra Heights blaze.
Indera Bakti Ariffin says the workers were offered new contracts by LSH Capital, which recently secured a 20-year lease to ...
Malaysian Highway Authority says the traffic jam will continue Sunday as people head back to Kuala Lumpur after the festive ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results