Myanmar earthquake toll crosses 3,000
Digest more
Top News
Overview
Impacts
USA TODAY |
The number of confirmed deaths from Myanmar's devastating earthquake approached 1,700 Sunday and was expected to keep rising as rescue teams and aid agencies struggled to provide relief amid widesprea...
Yahoo |
For most of the day, the mood was somber among relatives of dozens of workers missing at the site where a multi-story building collapsed in Bangkok.
Associated Press |
Rescue workers saved a 63-year-old woman from the rubble of a building in Myanmar’s capital on Tuesday, but hope was fading of finding many more survivors of the violent earthquake that killed more th...
Read more on News Digest
In our news wrap Wednesday, the death toll from the earthquake in Myanmar surpassed 3,000 as relief efforts are hampered by the country's civil war, Israel says it will establish a new security corridor across Gaza,
The death toll from last week's 7.7 magnitude earthquake in Myanmar rose to 3,085 people as of Thursday morning, according to the country's military government.
The death toll of the Southeast Asia earthquake has climbed to more than 3,100 people. In Myanmar, rescue teams are searching the rubble for any signs of the more than 200 people still missing. As recovery efforts continue,
The King and Queen are among those who have donated to the UK’s Disaster Emergency Committee’s (DEC) appeal to help people affected by the earthquake in Myanmar.
A 63-year-old woman was pulled alive from under the rubble Tuesday about 91 hours after Myanmar was struck by a devastating, 7.7 magnitude earthquake, the Myanmar Fire Services Department said on social media.
Explore more